Property Management Services
Inspired Property Management is a privately owned property management company, providing professional and competent property management services since 2009. We have a team of experienced property managers who can assist you with all aspects of leasehold property management services covering residential, commercial, block and estate management throughout the North and South England.
We adhere to the highest industry standards by holding membership with the Association of Residential Managing Agents (ARMA) and are regulated by The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) and operate using the The RICS Service Charge Residential Management Code of practice
Our tailored property management solutions offer a high level of service and cover everything you could possibly require. When issues arise, you can be assured that you have a dedicated property manager who can promptly handle all matters and manage any situation efficiently, logically and with a high level of professionalism.
We provide our clients with reassurance that all property management services, including the management of the building and the important account handling, are rigorously reviewed and overseen constantly to ensure professionalism, transparency and value for money at every stage.
- Planned preventative maintenance programmes 10 year forecasting.
- Annual pre budget service charge meetings with residents and/or residents
- All contracts are secured to the best industry standards.
- Competitive re-tender process.
- Energy assessment of utilities suppliers.
- Health & Safety management of legislative obligations to achieve compliance.
- Residents tenant portal is available to view real time accounting information.
- Monthly property inspections & property inspection reports.
- Management Handover
- Handling client bank accounts in trust in accordance with S.42 of The L&T Act 1987.
- Preparation of service charge budgets
- Issuing service charge demands
- Processing payments for property expenditure
- Accounting service charge income and property expenditure
- Reconcile accounts
- Production of service charge accounts
- Issue year-end service charge certificates
- Statements of accounts for tenants
- Preparing longevity plan of preventative maintenance programs
- Administering the contractor’s accreditation scheme
- Contract service procurement
- Emergency out of hours support
- Preventative maintenance schedules
- Utility management
- Inspections, repairs and reports
- Preparing specifications and contracts for routine cleaning/gardening/maintenance works
- Organising periodic health & safety and fire risk assessments
- Client Consultation on management matters
- Engaging and supervising site staff for the property maintenance
Landlord & Tenant Management
- Tenant liaison dealing with day-to-day issues and service charges
- Legislative and lease advice
- Tenant management information
- Recording of management/maintenance of the Property
- Leaseholder communication
- Records of residents and tenancy information
- Annual Lease meetings and quarterly directors meetings regarding your property
- Permission request procedure of licence for alterations, assignment, subletting etc.
- Monitoring lease compliance and management of breach of covenants
We cover every aspect and element of your property management to ensure your investment work for you. By operating clear communication channels for tenants and frequent updates to our clients you can be assured of the best level of customer service from our friendly and helpful property managers.
For more information about our Property Management Services or if you would like to talk to one of our team about property management, please call us on 01302 729500 or email us on email@example.com