Inspired Property Management are looking for a Head of Property Management/Regional Manager to maintain the excellent standards of leadership, innovation and customer service delivery to our stakeholders. Due to growth within the Northern region we are looking for a senior team member to support Property Managers in delivering the quality, dedicated service we are known for as well as providing innovative solutions alongside industry best practice standards.
As a company we started in 2009 and have seen significant, albeit measured growth within the sector. We have organically grown from a North England office to a Central London office with the consistent delivery of a quality-driven and competent service.
As we expand we are looking to strengthen our leadership team with a Head of Property Management. The opportunity will suit a natural leader with the capability of providing training and development to the team whilst reporting to the Directors on progress and performance.
The core duties of the position include-
- Ensure management standards are maintained across the portfolio
- Support Property Managers in record keeping and compliance
- Manage the performance of the team, ensuring company processes are adhered to
- Support the team in client/leasehold meetings
- Act as point of escalation for complex matters with a resolution focused approach
- Keep updated on legislation, case law and industry standards and disseminate to the team accordingly
- Ensure all sites are thoroughly inspected with Health and Safety at the forefront
- Report to Directors periodically as requested
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to progress within a forward thinking and ambitious company, known for quality of service.
If you would like an off the record discussion about the role please call David Poppleton on 01302 729500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.