Commercial Property Management
Inspired Property Management offer commercial management services across the North of England which are tailored to suit a clients’ specific requirements with a dedicated property manager who will provide information and updates regarding your property.
Commercial property is an essential part of our business. We understand the importance in maximising your investment and we have the expertise to handle your property with controlled expenditure. IPM can help achieve this goal through effective and efficient, planned property management and maintenance schedules.
We undertake regular property reviews and visits to ensure tenant compliance with leasehold covenants. Our visits enable us to ascertain Health & Safety compliance and monitor long-term maintenance contracts. We operate using our bespoke commercial property management system, which allows for detailed service charge budgeting and accurate client account reporting.
Our Commercial Property Management Services cover:
- The preparation and issue of service charge budgets, demands and collection
- Annual service charge accounts including collection of ground rents where contracted to do so.
- Daily maintenance matters and redecoration works of communal areas and arranging settlement of accounts.
- Arranging and supervising maintenance accounts for all plant and equipment.
- Arranging when necessary, in accordance with the lease, quotations for both scheduled and unscheduled building works and repairs.
- Liaising and management of all service companies, contractors and public utilities with regard to such works.
- Full involvement and project management with all major works as required under the terms of the lease.
- Entering into employment contracts with staff as appropriate and effecting supervision of such staff.
- Making agreed visits per annum to the property and working in partnership with the block Managers to ensure smooth day-to-day running.
- Instructing solicitors on behalf of clients in relation to service charges or other matters.
- Arrange details of insurance premiums and also recovery of relevant amounts from each leaseholder via the service charge.
- Administering advance reserves or sinking funds and the maintenance of any banking accounts specifically opened for that purpose. All such monies collected are placed in an interest bearing account with interest to the fund and not to the individual lessees.
- Checking compliance with terms of leases and statutory requirements.
- Producing an annual estimate of expenditure for service charge purposes and contributions to reserves.
- Producing a forward forecast for internal and external refurbishment as per the terms of the lease.
- Full co-operation is given to owners, residents, agents and solicitors in the event of a unit’s change of ownership.
- The attendance at Managers meetings as well as the Annual General Meeting (if required) and regular reporting on block affairs, commenting on the state of repair, decoration and any other relevant matters.
- 24 Hour maintenance and emergency line for all residents to a property professional that will come out in an emergency 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Carry out licenses to alter the lease extensions on behalf of our residents.
For more information about Commercial Property Management or to speak to us about our unique reporting and budgeting systems, please call us on 01302 729500 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org